Private Individuals

We take care of the income tax return for our private customers. In addition, you can contact us about all kinds of matters and we can contact various authorities for you, such as the UWV, SVB or your local authorities. We also help with small matters such as making appointments with your children’s school and we answer your questions about insurance, rights and obligations, etc. We represent you at both local and national authorities.

We offer assistance with, among other things:

  • Income tax
  • Correspondence with institutions, filling in/understanding forms, applications (such as SVB, UWV, tax authorities, benefits, etc.)
  • Writing letters and objections
  • Preparing documentation necessary for various applications (building permits, mortgages, etc.),
  • General advice (health insurance, registration for social housing, rights and obligations)
  • Assistance in general matters (telephone contact with various authorities, finding a debt collection agency, legal aid, etc., handling various cases),
  • Translations (also sworn)
  • Registration of a vehicle with a foreign registration number for motor vehicle tax purposes
  • DigiD application, help with obtaining DigiD – ONLY WITH YOUR OWN TELEPHONE NUMBER AND YOUR OWN E-MAIL ADDRESS
  • Application for health insurance (also without a residential address in the Netherlands), application/changes provisional assessment/refund of income tax
  • Application for unemployment benefit (WW), payment scheme, pension application for a foreign resident, UWV benefit assistance, child benefit application (also for foreign residents)

If you have any other questions, please contact us and we’ll find out how we can assist you.

Phone: +31 (0) 206403437

Mobile: +31 (0) 643006288

WhatsApp: +31 (0) 643006288