Privacy and cookie statement UDEB Administratiekantoor BV
During the processing we conform to the requirements of the applicable data protection legislation. This means we:
• clearly specify our purposes before we process personal data, by using this Privacy Statement;
• limit our collection of personal data to only the personal data needed for legitimate purposes;
• first ask for explicit permission to process your personal data in cases where your permission is required;
• take appropriate security measures to protect your personal data and we demand the same from parties who process personal data on our behalf;
• respect your right to inspect, correct or delete your personal data held by us.
UDEB Administratiekantoor BV is the party responsible for all data processing. In this privacy statement, we will
explain what kind of personal data we collect and for which purposes within our website www.udeb.nl. We
recommend that you read it carefully.
You can use our contact form to ask questions or make any request.
For this purpose, we use your name and address details, phone number and email address.We do this on the
basis of your consent. We store this information until we are sure that you are satisfied with our response and
two months thereafter. This way we can easily access the information in case you have any following questions
and train our customer service to improve even more.
Providing Data to Third Parties
We only provide your personal data to other companies or organizations to be able to provide our services.
These organizations receive your personal data with the purpose of the execution of our agreement.
have to fill that information again. We can also use them to see whether you are visiting us again.
The first time you visit our website, we will show you a notification explaining our cookies and ask for your
permission for the use of these cookies.
properly as a result of that.
We take security measures to reduce misuse of and unauthorized access to personal data. We take
responsibility in the security of your personal data. We renew our security measures to ensure safe storage of
personal data and keep track what might go wrong.
Changes to this Privacy Statement
We reserve the right to modify this statement. We recommend that you consult this statement on a regular
basis, so that you remain informed of any changes.
Inspection and Modification of your Data
delete your personal data.
You have the following right:
• Being informed on which personal data we have and what we are using it for;
• Inspection of the personal data that we keep from you;
• Having incorrect data corrected;
• Request to delete outdated personal data;
• Revoke your consent;
• Object to certain uses.
Please note that you always make clear who you are, so that we can assure that we do not modify or remove
the data from the wrong person.
If you think that we are not helping you in the right way, you have the right to lodge a complaint at the
authority. For The Netherlands, this is the Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens.
UDEB Administratiekantoor BV
1185 ZH Amstelveen